10:13 PM
Friday, January 30, 2009
better than a typical week.
say something! (0)
School was as usual this week. Better than I expected but not as fun as HSM makes it seem O_O

Friday
Lessons, typical.
The culture teacher was quite funny with his actions and talking & all
Bio lesson was fun lol (don't think it was on friday). Xinyi turned out to be really sick despite her innocent face :D LOL.
Ms Ye: blah blah. So men tend to get prostate cancer easier as they get older.
Class: (...)
Xinyi: Then why don't they just cut it off.
Me: o.0
Class: (burts into laugter).
omfg, damn funny. The cutest 小不点s can have the sickest minds :D
& Ms Ye talked about her cat who couldn't pee. She's quite funny (:

Ok after school was DANCE. I miss dance so badly. & my right leg is slight better now :D I think should have recovered. Tried to split and it was only slighty painful yay. *Dances around the room*. Ok we did the first part of SYF and added some movements. Oh goodness the part when some sec3s start running is DAMN COOL! Laoshi is so good at choreo-ing lah (but the theme is a secret :D) & our SYF music is 20mins long o.0

Dance ended at 6.00 something. Gan's mom sent us to UnitedSquare and we had dinner at food court :D Ate ban mian yay. Went to my new tll class, which was quite ok I guess. Saw anna again :D So happy lol. Then my dad sent her home and we went home. Slept at around 2+ :D I was high.

Random: During drama on thursday we had to act out 4 lines with out partner/lover lol. Shichun and Eleen's one was damn funny, they came onto 'stage' like bunnies/mice and they turned out to be burglars. (x

Finished to kill a mocking bird. YAY ATTICUS FINCH (x Nice book. I don't think I wanna even touch romeo&juliet.

Ok I've got some presentations script to chiong. It's about the american civil war and I'm so totally sick of it. Gory/gruesome pictures, they haunt me ):

Have a nice weekend!
Love,
ellen