8:01 PM
Thursday, April 30, 2009
enough of bottled up feelings
say something! (0)
In my 4 months of Sec 2 life, I realised that teachers are pretty good at comforting us.
"We understand you have a lot of work, SIAs, competitions."
Sure, they understand, but do they do anything about it?

& Mdm Oehlers is gonna swap a LA class with drama class next week so that we have moer time to work on our drama assessment = less time to work on our LA SIA oral presentation.
What kind of shit is this?

Decided to delete the previous post, 'cause it felt kinda childish writing is big fonts. I'm still as pissed, as angry, as frustrated, as exasperated, as irritated, as annoyed, as hopeless, as ever. I just feel like giving up and escape to SOTA/NAFA or something. Then I'd be dancing away happily like nobody's business.

I know I can't 'cause that's what cowards will do. I know I can't complain too much 'cause the sec3&4 have like triple our workload, so yeah. This is the reality Nanyang gives us - mug all day, work all day, give good quality work, give big quantities of work, do everything perfect. They're turning us in muggers we never visualised ourselves to be.

I don't think I've experienced real joy this month, except 15th&16th. In any case, I wish Nanyang wold realised that their dealing with humans, teenagers and not machinese. And perhaps stop giving us crappy projects like music which we don't even benefit from.

Looking on the brighter side of life, I still have my wonderful 202 friends and of course NYMD! :D Thank you guys! I just hope we'll have CCA asap. Then I'll be truly happy, haha.

Overall, life in Sec2 has been okay, despite all the shit we have. I'm really happy with everyone I have around me in school, and grateful as well (: Thank god there's NYMD and 202 peeps.

Goodness, everything's absurd! Jiayou everybody!!

Okay, I shall end my post my saying - Cheer up Jiaying! :D This is not the end and you'll definitely be pro next time!