2:15 AM
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Snip
say something! (0)
Photobucket

Photobucket

♥ Love Batch 11 ; Sec 2s '09!


11 days to SYF! :O
2 days more to single digit omg...
Nymd we can do this!

Ystd had dance after school, laoshi didn't come ): But anw we practised and diaoed quite a lot of movements, yay productive :D Then Gan and I rushed to TLL and the lesson was so DAMN BORING.

Today
Dance from 7am-12pm. I woke up in the morning whining "another day of school" then I realised it's saturday -.- Lame. 'Cuase it's like waking up at the exact same time as normal school days. Okay we reached school and zilianed alot before WE CUT OUR HAIR. Lol. Practised under the sun in the quadrangle while waiting for our turn to cut hair. I seriously think I got slight sunburn lol. Saw yueling and some badminton people running on the 2nd floor, but she didn't see me and I was like shouting so retardly. Okay then we went back to the dance studio to rest and diao some more movements. And then it was my turn :O

Lol I couldn't really tell what I looked like when the person was cutting my hair 'cause I didn't wear my specs, but it turned out to be ok. Surpirisingly, nobody had drastic changes, so good lah :D I think the hair dresser must be totally sianed diao from cutting like 40+ times of the same hairstyle (btw it's short hair with bangs, haha)

After that practised some more. The effect of the hair quite nice, haha!
My bruise got 10 times worse ):
Will someone invent a butt protection guard...?

Sheesh I haven't done any homework yet :O So dead. & LA blocktest is next week & I doing nothing about it :O

♥ NYMD BTFABTAO

ellen ;