1:03 AM
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
bounce back
say something! (0)

Photobucket
"happiness, i rarely feel it. i would buy it, beg it, steal it"

***

Since the blocks are over (though it doesn't feel like, probably because of the SIAs), I promise to post more
I hope this won't be another empty promise.
Anyway, I post more for the sake of writing down my feelings, not really for the sake of keeping this blog alive.

Hmm, I shall write my opinions on some stuff (sounds like lit essay ._.)

So I just read a post about muggers on Hilary's blog. She's right, mugger are not necessarily bad. Usually, I would be offended if anyone called me a mugger. Well, now I've come to realise there's nothing wrong with being a mugger, because there's nothing wrong or unusual with studying hard. And usually everyone calls the smartest people muggers. Muggers need not be the brightest people, and the brightest people need not be muggers. And also, there's nothing wrong with getting good results. Good results are just the prize you get when you mug your butt off.

Being a mugger isn't bad. Being a person who gets high marks but ignores others who need help in their studies, now that is bad. Everyone can be a mugger (and yeah I agree 202 are full of them, most are nice, some... pretty selfish), but that doesn't mean everyone is proud or whatever. So I shall feel less offended when I'm called a mugger :D

Hmmm, and another thing - 202 is not bonded at all.
It's sad but that's what I feel. Today was the 2.4 run, we were screaming our heads off for each other. All the '加油s', the 'you can do its', the 'come ons', that doesn't mean anything. We may be cheering one another on, whether they're from our clique or not, but to me, that's just a moment of high. It's quite hard to remain silent when everyone is shouting at the top of their lungs. So you naturally get into the together-as-a-class mood. And also, we felt like we HAD TO cheer our classmates on, because you don't want to seem ignorant to other people or even to yourself.

Then during lunch, I walked past someone from 202 and smiled at her. & she just walked off like I wasn't there. I'm not angry or anything. But don't you feel that's it kinda ironic, even stupid, that an hour ago we were jumping up and down for her at the track, and an hour later, we're like strangers. Those who feel that 202 is bonded, well, they're probably referring to their own cliques. As a class, we're in a way divided into half. So many 'moments of high' in a year - csm, lsc, c&d night, ydf, we feel like a class. But after those moments are over, the so-called bond just completely collapses. And nobody, even me, is sad about it or anything, because we're already so comfortable with our cliques.

This is what I feel, and it may not be correct. If someone asked me if 202 is bonded, I would still say yes. That's what it looks like from the outside, from all the cheering and so on. But if you really think about it, then...
Okay, just to let you know, the above content is not the result of emoing. I've just been thinking about quite a lot of stuff lately :D So not typical of me. & also, what I wrote is not targeted at anyone, so please don't feel offended or anything.


***

Photobucket


NYMD ♥
There's dance on friday (:
Finally, it feels like ages since I stepped into the dance studio, or even the stinking roof top hall. I really miss those days we were aiming for the same goal, working our asses off for that 6 minutes on stage. Missing cca like crazy ):
Anyway, the last 'talk' we had with Liulaoshi, she told us about our upcoming performances:
1. Cluster 6 Dance night @ UCC, 22nd May. Performing Stalemate again (:
2. NY festival of arts (July?), mostly likely Stalemate, I think. I can't get enough of the SYF dance!!
3. NY glitters (August?). Ms Goh said it would probably be at the esplanade (Liulaoshi was super pleased, haha). Lol, I think I'll remain excited for the rest of the year ._.
Which will also mean I have to keep my short hair until August. I miss tying my hair :\
4. Last but no least, Modern Dance - Dance Night. It'll be next year's April :D Omg, and I'm so happy that the sec4s this year will be coming back and dancing as alumni! & I'll be a sec3 by then, sigh 老了老了!
Yeap, looking forward to learning new dances, other than the submissions of all the stupid SIAs and projects Dx

***

Today
Had our Maths block test (the veryveryvery last block test! :D x100000) and also our 2.4km. I'm so proud that I improved my timing by 1 minute. And surprisingly, I had no temptation to walk or run on the innermost lane xD Shall go jogging every Saturday and Sunday from this week onwards. Oh yeah, I discovered that my lips tend to change colour when I run long distances - white, black, green, blue, purple, pink, red, yellow. Haha, so cool (x

After recess, was drama. It was Hilarious (o.0 why did I type caps H?)! Jiale, Shuyi, Yueling and Qiuhao were trying on Mdm Oehlers' cloth for their costume. It was damn funny, their really made my day :D Thanks guys! Anyway, a moment Jiale looked like Ghandi, then the next she was some person who escaped from the mental hospital. & Yueling, the gay pineapple, failed badly in trying to make herself look girly and gentle. She looked like a ninja ._. or some riot person, haha!.

For geography, had a quiz, it was terrible. After that Mrs. Amy talked about some natural vegetation thing. All the while I was observing her ears. Fyi, Iffera, Lingan and I have come to the conclusion that Mrs. Amy has no ears and is wearing a wig one day during geography lesson because we were SO FREAKING BORED. It was damn stupid. But to think about it, have you ever seen her ears? And also, have you seen her hair grow longer or become shorter? No right :D Haha, we're so smart. So after that LingAn told the class and they were totally o.0.

Okay back to the geog lesson, Mrs. Amy was talking about sometime she got stuck in some grassland because her car went out of petrol in Australia (o.0). Then she met a farmer. When I heard farmer, I thought he offered her some pigs and cows so she could ride to the city to ask for help -_- Omg, ellen why are you so nonsensical.

LA was quite boring. Realised Mdm Oehlers doesn't know how to scold people.

Shall end my post here. CSM duty on thursday, suddenly feel very sian about it ><
Listening to taylor swift's songs is making me depressed.
Ahhhh cannot cannot cannot...