2:50 AM
Saturday, November 3, 2007
say something! (0)
whoots! finallie lvl upp in audi!(: YEAH. boo-

today. bored-ed. slept in. as in slept slept in. i woke up and had lunch straight away. LOLX>.< first went bukit timah plaza to buy some stuff. and KITKAT! yay^^ then went beauty world centre to take a look at instruments and stuff like that. then came home. duh~

watched 'sky high'. a movie. quite nice, and cool. hee. den plae audi. but got disconnected from server nd to lazy to sign in again. so i just go miniclip and notdoppler lorh. the games really freaking me out. take so long to load. and my com almost hang. tking on msn but they'll not replying. bleh-

mayb going jurong point later(: oh btw, if u plae audi. come find me horh, and plae wif me. i nid training. LOLxD. i'm tiinypiie. ^^

and ty to those who called, sms-ed, msn-ed me asking me if i'm feeling better(: TY! tink can go skool on monday

rawk on;;