12:15 AM
Sunday, March 8, 2009
say something! (0)
I MISS CAMP

a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot...

Spending time with 202 is fun :D And during this year's lifeskillscamp, it's not only the individual clique but together as a class. 202 is really starting to bond YAY.

Night Trail was really memorable. Though I was wearing a black jacket and it was hot and sticky & I got freaked out by my own station & we were like stuck in a completely black room for around 2 hours listening to people screaming at different part of the school & looking at the garbage bag flying and swinging in midair [shudders], IT WAS MEANINGFUL AND FUN :D

Oh, here's a video Mrs. Tan showed us. She's our camp mentor and she's nice.

Super hilarious and retarded!

Lol. ;D

P/S This is not the official residential camp post

P/P/S Yesterday night I was reading Iffera's blog and I laughed myself to sleep xD Shall copy and paste some stuff over in the next post :D