11:49 PM
Saturday, May 9, 2009
bitch here bitch there, bitching everywhere
say something! (0)

Photobucket

"I'm getting so fat, I can hardly scratch my butt..."

Saw this in an email cher sent me. Thanks darling, those stupid pictures really made my day (: Loves ♥

Sheesh I'm supposed to be posting often :\
Such a failure.

Hmm okay.
There're some people in my class who are bitching about people everyday. It's really getting on my nerves. Why can't you all just shut your mouth and try to accept other people for who they are. Because in the end, they do get hurt. Nobody can be perfect. So try to see their good points, instead of their flaws.
***

Dance (♥) on friday was at the roof top hall. Yay :D Really miss dance and the sec1s are really not bad, in terms of their character. Can't wait to get to know them better. Liulaoshi asked us to choreograph different steps in our batchs. And she talked about dance night preparation!! Oh yeah, we have another 2 performances in June. SYF dance ♥

Right, after dance almost everyone had left. Only me, rachel, jermaine, haoqing, kelly and jody were left. The seniors asked us to carry the ginormous stereo to the general office at the 1st floor (the roof top hall was at the 4th -_-). It was quite funny. Normally, 5 people were needed to carry the stereo because it's freaking heavy. Then there were only jermaine and rachel carrying it. Haoqing was pushing the trolley thing and I was carrying their bags and holding the lift. So jermaine was shouting that she had sweaty palms. And haoqing didn't have enough strength. Kelly was sighing her head off -_- haha.

Rachel and I went to TLL afterwards. Had chocolate banana waffle for dinner. It tasted... funny :\ Chatted with Rachel then we went to TLL. And I swear that TLL is so totally over reacting with the whole swine flu. This woman asked me to stand in a red box taped on the floor (okay, shumin and yueling just spammed me with virus on msn lol) and I was like what? Then I realised I got my head zapped for tempreature. Then that woman pasted a sticker on me which said "I'm cool. 8th May 2009" How embarrassing to walk around in that -_- I just totally ripped it off. Okay that's not all. Before entering the classroom, another woman gave me a few drops of hand sanitiser which I washed off in the toilet 'cause the smell totally reeks. UGH.

During class, our teacher was being all eccentric, telling us how great the Malaysia police is...
"They gave Mas Selamat back to us! To celebrate the capture of Mas Selamat, everyone is to bring some food made in Malaysia. Also, everyone must wear a green shirt, khaki pants and walk with a left limp. No food and dress code, no entering the classroom."

O_O ._. -_- !?

The whole class was like what the freaking ...!!
Wow she seems so excited -_- Rachel and I were complaining that we go there from school and she said "I don't care, you go find something." Yeah whatever, I'm not gonna do anything about the dress code ._.

Okay side track a little. I remembered last year when Mas Selamat escaped, radio 91.3 was like discussing how to capture him. This super funny DJ said something like "just go bbq satay outside all the forests in Singapore then use a fan to blow the satay aroma into the trees and listen out for any stomachs grumbling, then you can capture him."
(x

Went home with Anna after TLL, chatted a lot.

***

Mr Kuo told me something funny on Thursday during IvP.
Jiale, Xinda and I were like building our prototype by the window bench, the one facing the eco pond. So I was staring out to the pond. There was this flower pot or something like that and it's brim was touching the surface of the water. Then the funny thing was, there was this huge bunch of fishes that were trying to fly into the pot or something O_O And Mr Kuo was staring at it as well. Then he said,
"The reason the stupid fishes are trying to get into the pot is because I put fish food in it."
O_O
"Yeah I know that's an evil thing to do..."
Rofl? I was laughing about it the entire day with people thinking that I'm crazy.

After school on thursday, hilary, shichun and I went to HCI poolside. We had a hilarious time trying to find a way to the poolside cafe. We were like complete noobies, climbing up and down. Sat down and talked for quite some time. Had a great time chatting :D

***

Yup that's all I've gotta post. Before I forget

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY TO ALL MOMMIES ON THE PLANET! (:
辛苦你们了! ♥

Also,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST HAOQING!
Thanks for being a super awesome and entertaning bus buddy and batchie! ♥
Love you to bits and pieces.

Today morning when I woke up and gave my mum a hug, I realised I had to bend over quite a bit. That was a really weird feeling :\ But anyway I LOVE YOU MUM (and haoqing :D)

Photobucket

Something Klara, Shuyi and I did during an art lesson. Light painting :D See the ghostly nanyang skirts? (: Credits to Mrs Tan.

Okay yeah that's it. I shall go

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Photobucket

have a little power nap -_-
Gosh, I've been eating like a pig, sleeping like a pig...
I'm becoming a swiney.