8:12 AM
Saturday, May 30, 2009
shaken
say something! (0)

Photobucket

Free like a birdie :D
***
Ugh, I stepped on a dead mouse today. Wtheck, why am I so suay T_T I was just walking home from the busstop and just for that one second, I wasn't looking where I was going... then PIAK* Ugh, I think my faced turned white. Thank goodness I didn't puke all over the mouse, or else the mouse spirit come 报酬 at night.
I'll got sterilize my school shoe.
What a way to begin your june holidays.
(Gosh, Shichun just told me I had to dance apologise for the mouse and it's wake)
***
HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
I thought this day would never come >)
Today's the first day of the holidays, had dance from 930-1230 :D
Practised apologise over and over again, and liulaoshi did lotsa of new formation and corrections. I think the dance looks pretty emotional now. Jiayou apologizers for 12th and 13th June! (:
OH, thanks Rosanne Auntie for the card and notebook! & please I so do not look angmoh. You look like a china doll though :P
***
Just realised I have no posted about sabbaticals that much. Mine are news reporting and filming and motion effects design. Gosh I tell you, the first few days were like ... hell, esp. new reporting and filming. Motion effect design was still quite fun, especially when looking at the ngs :D Glad sabbats are over. Can't for sec3s sabbats, they look x100000 for fun, seriously.
***
Holiday plans (i doubt i'll have the time to do all of them):
1. Dancedancedance and train flexiblity with BATCH 11 :D
2. Watch Dance, Subaru (My number one!)
3. Watch Angels and Demons
4. Watch Night at the Museum 2
5. Watch Monsters Vs Aliens
6. Watch whatever that is nice lah okay!
7. Outings
8. East Coast Park to play!!!
9. Cross stitch??
10. Read He's just not that into you
11. Read Change of Heart
12. Read Angels Fallen
13. Homework T_T (there are like 15 of them)
14. Do my TLL homework (last priority, haha)
Yeap that's it :D
***
Okay done blogging for now. Do keep the tags coming in, although I'll be too lazy to reply them, paiseh >) happy holidays! :D
Love,
ellen
P/S I left my jazz pants in the roof top hall. Aaaahhhh, Hilary help me! >(