1:05 AM
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
say something! (0)
I GIVE UP CAN?
I'M NOT FINDING A NEW BLOGSKIN ANYMOREEE :D
I'M HAPPY WITH THIS AND I'M STICKING WITH IT(:
& I DONT CARE EVEN IF I HAVEN'T CHANGED IT FOR LIKE ... AGES (x

lol, i cant find nice blogskin liao. so i'm not changing, i love this blogskin anywayy(:
tday got SABBATICALS again (x
no more emoism, lol.
inline skating- i like fell on my butt TWICE.
once, going up a slope
2nd, going down the slope.
noob -.-
haha, i cant even sit down without feeling pain )x
so dont be surprised...
if tml you see me sitting down super uber slowly
i become ahma liaos..

tml got french! die lahrs die lahrs.
getting back exam results.
i wna fake sick (x
surely die lerh.
i almost failed last time D:

anw,
thanks 102 for singing the birthday song. thank you!(:
and esp. to jiaying! & shichun!
who sang EVERYTIME i stepped into 1/2 classroom.
haha(:
and for dragging the "len" at the back of my name for so long(:
"ellennnnnnnnnn..."
lol(: thanks! <3
and Shichun lied to meee D:
she said her birthday is on 30th feb (x


__________________________________


loves,
Ellen :D