12:23 AM
Thursday, November 8, 2007
say something! (0)

HEY.xD

qns no1. why are some ppl so EMO!?
qns no2. anybody wants to go movie marathon?
qns no3. anybody wants to go ice-skating?

reply asap horh.
and JUST pretend you never saw the first qns. LAWL.

today woke up at bout 8.00am?-YAWNed. totally bushed. went takashimaya. crystal jade palace. some kinda fill-you-with-so-much-food-till-you-feel-like-throwing-up place.hee-anywaes, went there cos mum wants to have tim sum wif some of her frens. and dad's frens. so bored i could cry. den when yiern sms-ed me, i was so happy cos i got something else to do other than eat weird stuff. den just listened to music lorh. i told my dad that i wanted to go home and plae audi, den he totally scolded me. hmph-CRAPS.then went shopping lorh. but didn;t buy much. i absolutely hated today morning. boring-est moments of my life. mayb not, but yeah;;

ice-skating and movie marathon. PLEASE!!!

ppl all around. look so sad and 'dumped'. JIAYOUS anna for tmr! hope the op is a success. will be praying for eu wan! be strong horh. feel so sorry for almost everybody after reading their blogs. all sound so saddening. just want ppl to cheer up a little.. YEAH RIGHT. i cant make a difference.

might not be attending the IPP tmr.. sheryl oso not going. feel xtremely sorry for her. cos of something.. NVM.anyway, feeling so sick. after psle, its like i collapse. totally no immune system. cant even think properly and i feel lyk screaming. i spent the whole morning last week (friday, sat and sun) crying cos of the pain in my abdominal. sighs. wanna go IPP. it'll be totally disastrous, i know, but wanna have fun with all the ch6ers..

gonna graduate soon. my dad reminded me. i was lyk 'what the', den went into my room and lay in bed. partly because the pain iz back. but so sad that gonna lose almost all friends. friendship is almost impossible if u cant see each other often. sobs. hate the fact that i'm already P6 and gonna be separated. almost the whole class, i'll miss.

that's why trying to organise as many parties as possible.but i cant go anyway, cos i'm not even healthy. i think i must have broken down or something. unless its just plain depression that i cant see my friends for more than a week anymore.

my mom said i look xtremely pale today. she's right. my lips are purple and white. and my face-yellow.and i feel pale. dunno how that is possible but i cant feel myself. like as if i dun even exist. or i'm just losing my nerve system. "lol" cant feel my feet. cry. i dun care. just wanna go school. i need to go to school. icant afford not to.

do you know when boredom attacks, you can die?