9:51 PM
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I know the perfect way to attract attention [:
say something! (0)
Yoooo [:

Yesterdays
Slacked in the morning (Yeah, I know I suck... Onoz)
At arnd 12.35, met JiaLe offpsring dear at KAP to pass her my rubik's cube. T_T
She thought she had dance that morning but it was cancelled... LOL, so she was supposed to meet me after her 'dance' , so she waited in the NYGH library until 12 -.-

"Go home first lah"
"Dun want, in school library"

...
So at Kap, she ate mchicken and sundae and I ate chicken mcnuggets [:
then I was doing the rubik's cube and this guy actually came up to us to ask us for the instructions sheet.
LOL, we said we only had one.

"Sorry, we only have one"
"Ok, where did you get it"
"When you buy, they'll probably you give you one"
"Ok, is it free?"
"Yeah..." T_T
"What's this toy called?"
"Rubik's cube..." -.-''' ROFL.

That's the perfect way to attract attention.

I'm gonna miss Mr. Cube. Though I hated him, 'cause he distracted me from my homework everytime I tried to do...

Finished Geography assignment and Chinese Compo ! [:
Congrats to me... [: