4:45 AM
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
say something! (0)
DD:
I am stupid
Stupid Stupid Stupid ...

My mum made me pasta yesterday night.
She put it in the refrigerator and said it was meant for my dinner today.
& what did I go do?
Eat it during lunch.
So I shall have 1 meatball for dinner today.

Stupid Stupid Stupid ...

Oh,
P.S. It's raining outside so I'm don't wna go dabao. & I'm to lazy to cook instant noodles or whatever (If I even have any at home O_O)

Gahh
____________________________

Chermaine just messaged me and said that the modern dance jackets are finally here.
& we could go collect them on Monday
Well, I guess I'd be jumping around like a mad gorilla or banging my head against the wall.
But I'm not.
'Cause -
I FINALLY FINISHED MY 2 LITERARY ESSAYS
ALSO KNOWN AS S.E.E.
WHICH I HATE
& NOW IT'S DONE.

Omfg, it took me like 2 entire days to complete.
Omfg, I love myself.
*Egos*
*Finishes egoing*

But basically I wrote crap, but nvrmind.
The point is that I finished it (TWO OF THEM) and that's a great achievement for someone like me {:

Not to say that I'm not excited over the jackets. I AM, LIKE, OVER THE MOON
But, I just jumped a little higher after my literary essays.
I just messaged Chermaine this:
I'm not gonna say anything 'cause I'm speechless, so yeah *speechless*

Pretty lame huh?
Anw, YAY

(Oh, my mum is back, but I shall not tell her about my stupidity ^^)

:DD