2:42 AM
Saturday, July 26, 2008
say something! (0)
tag replies:
cher: trust me, you never look retarded [: Mad pig :D & you're so cute, haha!
Shichun: o.O Since when the daughter go pat mummy [x
cher: Manymany loves <3
Shichun: o.O your tags and cher's are cut into 2 :D
cher: yep, but they're gone now. GONE GONE GONE :D
Yan Ying: You go theatreeee mah! SORRY SORRY xiao de gai si -.-
Yan Ying: Hi Grandma Scottie! [:
yueling: I becoming old alr, don't you know? ;P
kk: Haha, you don't know a lot about me. & you were absent that day mah, why everybody blaming me, I'm so innocent. *guilt in voice* & anorexic person, skinny as a stick already, must gains so fat ok dear?
shiyun X): Awww... I don't like gays D: LOL
tayminnn:DD: Haha, dear you eat up my name I will still be alive, HOHOHO
tayminnn:DD: IMY AND ILY :D
\ben: Sorta, that's like the only place to eat near NYGH yeah [:
hilary: *evil laughter*
rm: <3 relink asap [:
jermaine: I'm so nice, I forgive you [:
\ben: I know, that was the point
♥,: You the pretty one [: Relinked!
ruth: *waves back back at Ruth*
cher: YAY saw, you rock, thanks! <3
♥haoqing: Thank you girl! [; <3 dance
shiyun X): I updated alr, HOHOHO
PIKA!: Thank you! You too :D Tho' blocks are overrrrrrrrrrr <3
hilary: hi high! :D
clare x): WALL.E ♥
&;BEN: Jiayou & all the best [:
yueling; good point xD
cher: Eeeee, I don't wanna be a freakin' gorilla D:
scribblleR, Yan Ying & Jiaying! ♥: NO! Never waste food, :D We finshed everything, except for maybe one scoop of ice-cream and some curry sauce (x Ate the fries :D
TAYMIN!:D: Yes sure sure sure! *enthu*
&;BEN: ok thanks
CLARICE: CRAZY & STUPID WOMAN :D
jermaine: I don't forgive you anm D:
CLARICE!: Wah, why you excited?! [:
CLARICE!: BLEH, this song is MINEEEE!
CLARICE!: BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, dumb dumb (jk) I using Imeem, dear
CLARICE!: CRAZY AND NAUGHTY AND CRAZY WOMAN
♥, Joan: Relinked you , [:
CLARICE!: Ooooh, I have better taste
cher: Thanks crazy darl [:
CLARICE!: I ♥ your blog song, but I love mine more! {: