11:01 PM
Saturday, August 2, 2008
say something! (0)

I find this picture really beautiful [:
1. The girl's dancing :D & I love dance
2. It's black&white & I love black&white pictures ;D
3. It symbolises freedom
4. It symbolises joyyyyyyyyy [:

___________________________
TAGGED BY: CLARICE LSY {:

RULES AND REGULATIONS: BLOGGERS THAT HAS BEEN TAGGED HAS TO POST 10 RANDOM FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT THEMSELVES. AND AT THE END OF IT, BLOGGERS HAVE TO TAG TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS QUIZ. AND, TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAGGED

1. I love SYTYCD
2. I love buying hairbands & pins and clips
3. I'm dedicated to dancing
4. I love performing
5. I hate attention seekers
6. I search the internet for ways to improve flexibility
7. I love contemporary and jazzzzz
8. The tango bores me
9. I've watched every SYTYCD dance (I think)
10. I love black&white pictures (refer to top)

10 lovables i tagged.
1] TayMin
2] YanYing
3] JiaYing
4] Shichun
5] Benjamin
6] RachelG
7] Jermaine
8] Hilary
9] Angel ChingYee if she ever sees this [x
10] Ernie

I'm gonna just heck care the "TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAGGED" thingum

many hearts,
ellennnnnn ;
30 people, 3 days, 1 skit, 1 dance, lots of emotions [x
Thank you 102!