7:11 AM
Friday, August 22, 2008
say something! (0)

Tag replies {:
Yan Ying: mmhmm :D
cher: YAY! My first so-long post *pats myself ont he back* LOL, can't believe you went microsoft word to count, haha!
Shichun: Hearts for Shichun daughter
&;BEN: LOL, suffer. *Piak*
shumin: Hello! {: Wow, you found my blog {:
cher: Awww, I was the one who said I wanted it first :D Haha
jermaine: Haha, ego! LOL, I know I know
ruth: YES YES {:
rachel g: Hello buddy {:
CLARICE: If I don't get it, you won't get it either! {: BLEH;
CLARICE: Thief! LOL, just joking {: I don't mind :D, Naughty Girl
joy<3: YES YES I love little miss shirts! :D Haha {:
Shichun: All the attention is on the the dog, LOL! {:
EUNICE: EUNICE! {: {: {: Yep, we made it a success, and the scaring seniors part was damn fun :D Haha
&;BEN: Yep, it's cute
nicholine=D: YES YES
cher: YEAH me too!!! D: Glad to know she's fine now. *BIGBIG HUGE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS sigh of relief*
enning: LOL, everybody also want {:
ruth: Hello, can't tell you here D:
iffy: Ok, hi Iffy! :D Linked you already {:
xxxxxxxxx: Uh HUH...
rachel g: Hello TLL-puppet-107-NYMD dearest friend :D JACKETS, I NEED THEM BADLYYY
MRS PHELPS: I feel so damn damn damn honoured to be tagged my Mrs. Phelps [x
jermaine: Yes, it's flooded with wonderful tags :D Bye, Zi!
yixian: Hello saltedfish! :D Yep, I wna quit alr, so tough D:
taymin: WIll definitely meet up soon, CANT WAIT. ILY & IMY
daniel :): LOL, hi. Ok, linked you alr.
scribblleR: Well, yeah I saw you. Haha. You were like totally engrossed in whatever you were saying, LOL

__________________________

Ok, so just came home from Scarlet {:
TCN did a really good job. & the acting was really tiring I guess.
They kept moving, so it had to be tough.
Could really relate well to the play, 'cause yeah DUH I'm a girl :D
(I bet all the guys were like o.0 and totally HUH)
I realised the problems woman face, yeah {:
Make me feel proud to be one :D
LOL
Anw, good job TCN {:
&&& Lovely YanYing!
Many hearts and bear hugs ^^
After the play, went to busstop with Jiale, Wanli, Eleen, Shichun, Jiaying.
& bussed home with WanLi(changcheng), Jiaying, and Shichun {: