3:30 AM
Sunday, September 7, 2008
say something! (0)
I just got pissed off my a dumb game so I've turned to blogging for distress O_O
________________

Holidays are over.
Sad isn't it?
I mean, how often do you see a one-week study camp holiday?

Lalala
Ok, I shall be grateful and thank god that there is even such a thing as a break from school :D

Ok basically I have like 1& a half homework left -.-
1. Revise chem - The metals thingum and the whatever group 7&8 stuff
2. Memorise all my lines for FPS presentation/skit tml! Dx
3. Memorise all my lines for choral and drama night (tho' this isn't really tht urgent)
4. Pray that the maths revision paper is not compulsory, 'cause I don't plan to do it.
5. Pray that there'll be a kind soul tml, to let me copy the french homework, 'cause I don't plan to do it OR
6. Pray that Mr Huet FORGETS TO COLLECT the french homework :D
7. Pray that the literary essay IS compulsory, 'cause I spent so damn much effort completing it, [refer to post below]

Oh, I just realised I've never blogged about choral and drama night/speech training class.
I'm gonna be the tuition teacher for my skit T_T
Jiale is the school teacher
& Omfg,
she has to wear heels, haha.
I can't really imagine {: But I'll see soon. Good luckkk...
Hope I don't have to wear heels, I can't even walk properly in them.
So yeah, it's quite fun :D
& Melissa and Weelin are cute when they act {:
so C&D night is not until like ... Nov?
Which means I don't have to worry about my lines yet & all those funny antics xD (or was it antiques?)
P.S. The play is CHINESE.
Wow

Tomorrow gotta reach school at 730 when school starts at 830.
T_T
All because of the stupid FPS yan2shi4 which we gotta do
(and I haven't done my lines)
I'm supposed to act as a fairy person thingo o.0
Another play that is CHINESE.
Wow.

Oh,
Screw Chemistry and Chinese Culture.
I'll hate the alphabet 'C' from TODAY onwards
[that is 'C's that begin a stupid subject, and not 'C's that begin a name, haha]

Why must the outer electron be called valency electron when it could just be called valence electron, like valence shell? >:[
& Do we care if nian2 the ohso scary monster existed?

DD;