7:07 AM
Saturday, October 25, 2008
say something! (0)
Back from Jurong Point :D

Reply to tags (Holy shit, when was the last time I replied tags?)
Sorry, I sorta lost count, so I'll just start from 3rd Sept :D


enning: I don't know what thing rachel gan didn't buy (x
rachel g: Haha, life with dance jackets is nice :D Muacks :D
&;BEN!: thanks!
mrs phelps: naughty girl! Mr Phelps will be disppointed!
jermaine: Innocent girl! LOL, joking [:
cher: TRALALALA! :D Twilight - love
rachel g: Haha, I still hate biology more
yueling: Lin Shao Juan!
daniel: hey thanks!
enning: Thank you! :D *Inspired*
Shichun: O_O Haha, but my poopoo not big! (x
Yan Ying: LOL, I don't really wear them
monk^_^: Linked!
hilary: Yo hilary! The girl with the amplifier...
daniel :): Thanks!
Jiaying! ♥: Hello! Don't ask me what's for dinner tonight!
monk^_^: OK OK linked!
scribblleR: LOL, hope you get good grades too [:
Souless Kid: I don't see the diff between slacking ans procrastinating -.=
jerm: Eeee.. since when did I become madame? Jiayou!
yixian: thanks! you too :D
ENNING: WOW, big (x
daniel: thank for tagging! :D
Shichun: *Shudders*
taymin: YAY thank you!!! Outing?
Yan Ying: Thanks! :D
Shichun: Revived now! :D
Yan Ying: Haha, I liked the 'I gotta meet that freaking bird' part [:
yueling <3: Methane gas [:
cher: YES YES WHEN WHEN?
shumin: Hello [:
hilary: same to youuuu! :D
cher: thanks! Though I changed it again O_O
kailin: Thanks!
shumin: Haha, I AM DAMN DAMN sian D:
cher: I DON'T FREAKIN' CARE IF TWILIGHT IS GONNA BE NC16! I'M SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW GONNA WATCH IT
yueling: Yep, I hate my phone D:
yueling: Must I really go put?
YY: :D Jiayou for C&D night?
taymin: Edward Cullen! ♥♥♥ Yay! :D Shuai ge [: Yeah new moon is kinda boring, eye hurt now! D: I want outinggggggggg!
haoqinqq :}: Thanks! Linked you :D
yueling: Evil pigs :D That was just luck lorrrr :\ LOL, jkjk

Current fear: Sneezing during my C&D performance :\ Twilight becoming NC16 (nevermind, I'll still find a way to watch it :D), my frickin painful waist breaking DDD:

w/♥
Ellennnnnn :D