12:18 AM
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
say something! (0)
PRI1
i cried because the girls in class didn't like my hair
i cried because ms priya told me that i did my spelling corrections wrongly
i cried because i sat with a guy in class i hated
i cried because this girl in my class didn't invite me to her bday party
i cried because my friend threatened to call the police if i didn't lent her my things

PRI2
i cried because i had nightmares
i cried because my parents scolded me
i cried because i got 3rd in class

PRI3
i cried because i had random friends
i cried because i backstabbed my friends
i cried because i didn'tmake it into charity4

PRI4
i cried because classmates teased me bout having a bgr
i cried because i didn't have much friends
i cried because i got 77 for my english
i cried because i was sent to tuition
i cried because one of my tuition friends hated me to the core
i cried because i topped the class and made it in charity5

PRI5
i didn't cry(:
then i cried because i felt bad about neglecting my friends
i cried because the year ended badly
i cried because i quarrelled with my best friend
i cried because my friends went to different classes

PRI6
i cried because i hated for people
i cried because i was afraid of psle
i cried because i sucked at algebra
i cried because i didn't get a single a* for the school examinations
i cried because i didn't want to go for rc's
i cried because i was afraid that i couldn't say anything for psle oral
i cried because i was afraid i didn't get in the IP programme
i cried because i couldn't believe my eyes on results day
i cried because someone in class insulted me
i cried because i missed my friends so badly
i cried because i felt i was missing on something
i cried because i dont feel like going korea
i cried because i haven't seen all my best friends for some time.
i cried because all the backstreet boys songs sounded so sad.
i cried because my hair is now pretty short
i cried because i'm so ashamed of crying so much

hey, what do you know
i was a braver girl during PRI1.