9:23 PM
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
say something! (0)
Tagged by Taymin dear ! [:

It's harder than it looks! Copy and paste to your own journal, erase my answers, and add your own.Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names &/or objects, but nothing made up!

Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial.

You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And Have Fun With It!!! AND TAG 5 PEOPLE TO DO THIS :D

Ellen [:

1) 4 LETTER WORD: Eeks LOL, East
2)BOY'S NAME: Earnest
3)GIRL'S NAME: Ellie, haha
4) OCCUPATION: Engineer
5) A COLOR: Ecru?
6) SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Earrings
7) BEVERAGE: E........
8) FOOD: Eggs T.T
9) SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Extra toilet paper.
10) A PLACE: Expo
11) REASON FOR BEING LATE: Emoing at home

I tag -
Ruth
Yan Ying
Jia Ying
Chermaine
Clarice
Jermaine

________________

Tagged by Taymin dear again [:

1. What is the thing you want most?
Flexibility

2. What is the thing you want to do most?
Dance ! [: Shoppinggg with besties :D

3. If you had one wish what would it be?
I wish that all my other wishes would come true :D

4. What are you afraid to lose most?
Family + Friends

5. What would you do when you are dying soon?
I've come across this questions before T.T
Get rid of all the dumb asses and bitches in my life
So that I'll die knowing that I won them

6. Do you ever believe that your best friend will betray you?
No

7. If you meet someone that you really love alot, will you confess to him/her?
I tell people that I love them all the time.

8. What is in your mind?
Shoppinggg with besties [:
SYTYCD
Be as good as Travis Wall
Buy that shirt from PUMA

9. What type of people do you hate the most?
Bitches

10. Will you cherish every friendship that you have?
Yes

11. Do you believe in God?
Yes

12. What will you do if you were to have a billion dollars?
Buy the biggest dance studio on earth.
Treat my family and friends to whatever they want.
Shoppinggg at Orchard :D

13. What you want your friendship to be like?
Everlasting

14. What is your favourite hobby?
Dancing and shoppinggg

15. Which country would you like to go most?
Alaska?

16. If you feel low one day who will you go to?
Family + Friends

17. If you have 3 wishes what will they be?
That all my other wishes would come true

18. What are the dates that you never forget?
End of PSLE day. Birthdays of Besties [:
Outing days :D Gathering Days :D

I tag-
Benjamin
Prisca
Ying Xuan
Clarice
En Ning

The End