11:01 PM
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
say something! (0)
Yay it's another year am I'm getting older [x

Happy new year everyone! :D

So quite a lot of things happened this week:
1. Monday - Dance from 9-12 and NYMD RETRO/DISCO PARTY (it rocked)
2. Tuesday - Rehearsal for Apologise
3. Wednesday - New year eve with friends (:

Ok updates on my life -.-
1. I just go contacts like this tuesday (x
2. I may be returning to ballet or learning contemporary/jazz ballet...
3. I just made my new year resolutions yay...

So 2009 is gonna be a good year, I can feel it :D
My resolutions (mostly related to dance):
1. Left split no pain at all
2. Easily right split
3. Easily centre split (I want this really badly)
4. Syf GwH
5. Selected for SYF (selection tmr O:) (I want this reallyreallyreally badly)
6. Easily bridge
7. Grow longer hair (ok what the hell this is a lame resolution)
8. Not let my eyesight worsen!
9. Improve handwriting, lol.
10. Attend dance classes (This is not really something I've gotta work for, unless there's auditions and stuff)
11. Maintain studies
12. MSG improve
13. Chinese improve
14. Get into triple sciences. Wow -.-
15. Be nice and not have a single friendship problem
16. Avoid unhealthy stuff like drinking too much bubbletea and NC16 stuff , hahah -.-
17. STOP PMS-ING

Ok I feel damn mug ._.

Anw, gonna update on the nymd party and rehearsal after I've uploaded the photos/videos (:

Once again happy new year and may all your dreams come true :D

Love,
Ellen