10:08 PM
Sunday, December 21, 2008
say something! (0)
SYF, GwH, Pressure ):

Sigh, I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally wanna get into syf. I don't care if I have to suffer through 500 blueblacks or blisters or friction burns or whatever. I don't care if there's practise every recess or lunch break/if Liulaoshi scolds us like shit(though she's nice). I don't care if I have to give up my hair (seriously). I just wanna perform and get that GwH, or even Gold. Please.

Anw, for those who don't know, dancers in syf must have the same hair style. & it's not really one that I like but I don't mind.

Ok, I'm back in s'pore now (: Plane landed this morning ._. It's monday btw. Slept for around 5hrs and woke up for dance. THANK GOD I went today. ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU. If I didn't go today, I would be DEAD. Learnt the audition (for syf) dance today, it's nice but I'm not sure if I can do it well. Audition is around school reopen. There's dance on the first day of school, so I think it's most likely during that lesson. 2 weeks to perfect those steps, aaaahhhh. Gonna dance my butt off at home, even if the floor in my house sucks and there's limited space.

Syf, please.

,
ellen.