11:14 PM
Monday, December 22, 2008
say something! (0)
Pissed off D<

I hope quizzes make me feel better.
Stolen from Hilary (Ho)'s blog (:

You know you're a dancer when...
You have fights with gymnasts about who works harder.
I don't see the point in fighting for stuff like that. & I'M NICE.
You have blisters on your feet for life.
Well, yeah. Not since I was born though. Since this year. They've never disappeared. So my foot always looks rotten ): Bleh.
Your body cracks loud enough to stop class but you don't hear it.
No, I'm not an attention seeker. I like cracking my toes :D & that freaks some people out. 'cause it sounds 'ouch'-ie
You dance down the hallway instead of walk.
Not when the hallway is full of non-dancers.
All your friends are eating dinner while you are in class.
Naw. Health is the most important, right? (:
You do plies and tendus while waiting in line.
Nah. I don't want people thinking I'm having a spasm.
You do grande jetes in the parking lot and down the streets.
I mark (:
Your friends ask you to over split "just for fun!".
Huh. My over split is 181 degrees wide.
You know more French than English.
I can't even survive French class without falling asleep.
Before everything you do you say 5,6,7,8.
This is a stupid question.
You laugh at a non-dancer when they say their feet hurt.
I'm not that evil.
You stand en Pointe in your shoes when talking to friends.
Nah that'll harm your feet, according to my ballet teacher. I wonder what happened to liulaoshi's feet. They look... dead.
You bend over to pick up something and your leg shoots up to a 180* angle.
Yeah right. & show my underwear? I don't think so. Uh no, I pick up stuff just like every other person does. Because I'm normal.
You get disgusted when you see cheerleaders for many reasons.
Nope. I think they're cute, hahah.
All the boys at school are afraid of you because you can kick so high.
I don't go around kicking people unnecessarily, thankyouverymuch.
Instead of calling rooms "rooms" you call them "studios".
No. I know my nouns well.
When you go to get your hair cut you tell them to cut it long enough to be able to put it in a bun.
Yeah, before I quit ballet.
You always stand in first or fifth.
No.
When your friends at school ask how your day/weekend was you tell them about what happened at dance/rehearsal.
Most of the time, lol.
You find bobby pins in the weirdest places - the kitchen, the shower drain, your shoes.
No.
You forgot what your dance friends look like with "real" clothes.
UH NO !!!
You see an empty hallway, and it tempts you to do a grande jete.
Yep, unless the hallway is filled with non-dancers.
Splits aren't that amazing; it is a way of life.
You think I spilt while listening to the teacher in class?
You penchee to pick something up that you dropped and then staying there trying to get your leg up higher.
LOL, no.




Ok that was fun ._.

one more thing-

Can you believe this is me ._. I look so cool. Hahahah.

Ok tmr's christmas eve, hope everyone has a great time! (:

Love, ellen.