10:54 PM
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
say something! (0)
Outings

Ok first one was with jiale & klara. Met them at Golden Village, bought the tickets for BOLT (: (bolt is so cute! I wanna adopt it) Ok we had lunch at kopitiam and watched the movie. After the movie when to action city and adidas. klara finally decided on her bag, LOL. After they left, my parents came with their friends from Sweden or something and we dinnered at crystal jade (:



He's much cuter when he was a puppy though...

Went out with Taymin and Yiern on monday to jp (: We wanted to watch bh chihuahua but ended up watching Four Christmases ._. It was funny, lol. We exchanged presents and had lunch together at kfc (oh no). Later on Yiern and I trained to bukit batok and went bukit timah plaza to visit mrs cheong. Omfg, I so freakin' miss ballet. Mrs C. said, "I'm still waiting for the day you'll say 'I'm coming back to ballet'." I'm never going back, sigh ): Good thing i'm still dancing in school. But it's not ballet, you see...

Tuesday

We went to watch Liulaoshi's technical class at frontier danceland (Bugis). Wth, I'm so demoralised ._. The dancers are so pro la ._. Liulaoshi made us watch the lesson so that it can spur us ._. 'Kai qiao' Ok nvm. I still need retro/disco clothes for the CCA x'mas BBQ (x Any suggestions? Tmr is dance again. All the best sec1 and 2s for evaluation! Hope we all get chosen ok! (:

Stupid ankle costed me an outing with 102 >( ...

w/, ellen