2:33 AM
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
say something! (0)
The owner of this blog officially declares that she doesn't like rebellious/gansta/booty shaking/"want-a-piece-of-me?" hip-hop

yuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuck

Yeah, you know when I say I wanna dance my butt off, I don't literally mean. & I esp. didn't mean shake it off. Like what the hell? What's so nice about shaking your butt? (might as well slice it off through extreme makeover if you want it off) A part which is attached to your body and helps you pass shit? I HATE BOOTY SHAKING. YUCK. It grosses me out more than breast chest pops -.- Eeeks. Walao, no bre*st still wanna pop what?
Ok sorry, this isn't meant to offend anyone. Hahah. I know lots of my batchmates/cca peeps love hip hop but I LOVE lyrical hiphop (: That's all. I seriously x 1000000 hate the "i'm-the-toughest-person-in-the-world-wanna-see-my-muscles" kinda hiphop. Stupid.
Sorry rebellious hiphop lovers.

Dance today was bruisey and blisterrish today. My entire feet is black ._.
Oh we did a weird dance today. Analogy for part of the routine is: stylish vomit, pull your hair, monkey stuck is spider web :D Batchmates will know what crap I'm talking.
Liulaoshi says I got the feeling of the monkey stuck in spiderweb move (or was it Tammie?) ok whatever. I'm not sure if that's a good thing ._.

Oooooh, aaaaah, I'm a monkey stuck in a spiderweb
help...

w/♥
ellennnnn ;